About Dawah And Tableeg

“Tabligh Jamaat” is one of the most successful movements in modern times.
Alhamdulillah,
all types of people from Ulama to illiterate people are getting benefits through their Efforts of Deen.

শনিবার, ২৬ মে, ২০১২

3. New Muslim Sister Ayesha (Balwindra Kaur) By ASMA ZATUL FAUZIN





Asma:   Alsalam Alaikum Wa Rahhat Ullah Barkathoo. 
Ayesha: Walaiku Salam Wa Rahhat Ullah Barkathoo.

  1. Sister Aysha. What is the matter that you came here after such a long time?
  A:  Sister Asma I was so eager to come but I could not get Hazrat Saheb on phone. By chance I got him and took an appointment to come here. 
Q:      Actually from Phulat an Urdu magazine ARMUGHAN is published. My father has ordered me to take you interview for this magazine 
A:      Oh yes I know ARMUGHAN very well. I have picked up a little Urdu and can read ARMUGHAN with some difficulty. 
Q:      First of all you give your family background and introduction. 
A:      I was born on 3rd June 1965 in a Sikh family of Ferozpur district (Punjab). My father Shri Fatah Singh was a Zamindar of the area. I graduated from Guru Govind Singh College and was married in an educated family of Jalandhar. At that time my husband was a station officer in police. Due to hard work he was promoted to rank of Deputy S.P. I have got two sons and a daughter and all of them are studying. Q:      Now please tell about coming to fold of ISLAM. 
A:      I had a younger sister Asha who was very pretty. My father married her also to a police station officer. Our father loved her very much. After marriage she fell ill and despite all possible treatment she did not recover. Her husband also took her to Delhi for treatment but to no avail. He even took her to sooth Sayers and exorcist. She was taken to a Muslim lady "Baji" at Malerkotla, who gave her a talisman which gave her relief. Then she explained to Asha "Look you cannot stand this misery for few days, then how could you face the eternal torment of hell? Please think over it and embrace ISLAM. If willing, I'll send you to Hazrat Saheb at Phulat and there by grace of Allah you will be cured completely.  Asha told her that she would consult her husband. But the lady told her that in case of faith there is no need of consulting husband. If he did not allow you to do so, or beat you, there was no option. Then she would recieve pleasure of her Lord Allah and get entry in paradise. But Asha said that it was necessary for her to consult the family before taking any decision. The lady asked her to expedite. Asha came back to Bhatinda and told everything to her husband and said that she was feeling much better and would regain perfect heath only when she becomes a Muslim. Her husband loved her very much. He said "Do whatever you like but become healthy and cheerful again. I will be happy". Then Asha rang to Baji and asked Hazrat Saheb's address so that she could go there and embrace ISLAM. She gave her Hazrat Saheb (Maulana Kaleem's) telephone number and on 25th May Asha rang Mulana Saheb and sought his permission to come to him and recite Kalma. Maulana Saheb told her that it would be better for her to recite Kalma at Malerkotla. Asha said that she would prefer to do so before him. But Maulana said, "Look sister, even healthy man does not know when he would meet death. You are already sick therefore it is better for you to recite Kalma immediately on phone. You can renew it here later on". Asha agreed and recited the Kalma on phone. Maulana explained to her certain fundamentals of ISLAM, named her Ayesha (on the name of Prophet Mohammad's wife) and asked her to learn prayers and desist from puja and other polytheistic rites. After this conversation she told everybody including her husband and myself about her ISLAM. I did not like that she had changed her religion. But she was happy and I could feel that her face was shining in a peculiar way. When I asked her the reason, she told me that it was light of faith. She looked quite healthy and cheerful. After long time that she had cooked food and ate with family members. Before retiring to bed she took a bath and started reciting Kalma which was written on a piece of paper. She learnt it fully but then she fell in delirium and started talking nonsense. She said, “There is a Palace of gold. There is a place in paradise for me and people have bought beautiful flowers for me. I am going to heaven." Then she recited Kalma thrice and fell on her side. The doctor declared her dead. The whole family was shocked and started lamenting and crying. The family decided that she should be buried as per Muslim rites. Accordingly, many Muslims from Malerkotla came and buried her in local grave yard. Q: This is very strange story of your sister's coming to Islamic fold. Her death was quite ideal and pure without any prayer, fast or any Islamic action. Actually her death is envious for us. Now narrate the events of your acceptance of Islam. A: My conversion is knit with the steps taken by Ayesha. We loved each other very much. Her sudden death broke me down completely. Frequently I thought about her one day's life after embracing Islam and her death with smile and her enviable joy on departing from prison of this life to the paradise just after recitation of Kalma. I have seen many people dying and was horrified to see their agony and pain. They breathed their last with great difficulty. I wondered how Asha met such easy and cheerful end.
One night I dreamt that Ayesha was sitting on a throne with a pillow. She was clad in jewels and pearl clothes, with a Crown on her head like a princess. I asked her the reason of such a nice death. She replied that it was due to faith (IMAAN) she said "Sister living a day with faith is more precious than hundreds of years of life without IMAAN. If you do not believe it, just try and be a Muslim for a few days."
When I woke up my heart was full of desire to become a Muslim for few days. I discussed it with my husband who was worried to see my grief and sad plight. So he allowed me to do so but also showed his apprehensions about my sudden death like Asha. I told him that in case of my death I would go to paradise and he should get a second wife with an assurance that she would not torture my children. After two days, through Baji of Malerkotla I got an appointment with Maulana Kaleem Saheb. First on phone I told him my desire to become Muslim for a week on trial bases and told about sudden and surprising death of Asha after her conversion. After some hesitation Maulana permitted me to come to him. I along with my grandmother and maid went to Khatauli by train and reached Phulat by car sent by Maulana Saheb. After taking bath and breakfast we met the family members of Hazrat Saheb. These ladies told me that a week's conversion to Islam was meaningless and it must be for the whole life. I was upset to think of permanent change of faith and its effects. In the afternoon Maulana also came and promised to talk to me in detail during night because he had to attend to so many guests waiting for him. Meanwhile, I read "Aap ki Aamanat Aap ki Seva Men" thrice and finally decided to embrace Islam forever. After Maghreb Prayers, Maulana came to me and explained to me the value and benefits of Islam. Then with my consent he asked me to recite Kalma and christened me Ayesha on the name of Prophet Mohammad's favorite wife, Hazrat Ayesha. I noticed that while talking to me Maulana was looking toward his family women. I asked him the reason of this. He replied that Islam commanded its followers to observe Parda and separation between males and females. All the women with whom a Muslim male can establish marriage relation were Namehrem to him i.e. they should hide themselves from him. Maulana told me that actually he should have talked with me behind a curtain, but in order to keep me at ease he turned his face to the other side and in Dawah work some leniency was permitted. Then I enquired him why he did not ask me to recite Kalma on phone like Asha and called me to Phulat. He confessed his mistake and said that it would have been better as delay should not happen in recting Kalma. One should always remember uncertainly of life. He further told me that talking to Asha on phone he apprehended her quick end and therefore he asked her to recite Kalma immediately on phone. But in your case this did not occur to him and he called me here. Then he stressed upon me the importance and need of IMAAN forever. He warned me about apparent hardships and dangers of conversion and urged me to face all unpleased consequences with patience and spirit of sacrifice. He explained to the benefits of Islam, Prayers and Other articles of faith. Then he enquired about my grandmother and maid and preached them to become Muslims. Both of them were already inclined towards Islam. So they also recited Kalma. Hazrat named my Grandmother AMINA and maid MARIA. Sister Muneera and Ammi Jaan treated us very well and helped us learn Prayers and other fundamentals of ISLAM. We happily returned to our home.
  1. After your return please tell us about what all happened.
  2. While bidding us farewell Hazrat Saheb advised me to get my husband, children and other relatives converted to Islam and to save them from clutches of hell. Further, he made it clear to me that such tests and trials in the way of Islam and Iman may bring hardship and danger but would enhance my stature in the eyes of Allah.
I told everything to my husband and urged him to embrace Islam because I had become Muslim for ever. Since he loved me passionately, he took my talks lightly at first. But when I pressurized him for conversion, he became furious and asked me to leave Islamic fold. I rang up Maulana Saheb and asked him if a Muslim woman could live as a wife of a Sikh. Maulana replied that in my case the marriage had become null and void. However in order to persuade the husband and family members, I might stay with him but with due care and restraint. This put me in a very tense situation. I felt very uneasy to live with him. Every day we quarreled bitterly. I again approached Maulana Saheb who advised me to offer TaHajjud prayers and make special prayers to Allah. I followed his instructions and spent whole night in saying prayers and beseeching Allah's blessing and help. My Allah responded to my prayers. The next night when I pressed hard my husband to become Muslim he finally gave up. He said to me "I am fed up with these daily quarrels. If you are pleased to see me a Muslim, get me converted to Islam". I told him that to become a Muslim for my pleasures sake was quite useless, and he must do it to please his Creator who sees and knows everything. Then I gave him Maulana's book Aap Ki Aamanat to read. Earlier he used to throw it but this time he took it and read it minutely. I noticed that colour of his face was changing while reading the book, Then he loudly recited KALMA SHAHADAT three times and said. "I am now reciting Kalma not to please you but to please my Creator Allah." His reciting of Kalma made me extremely happy and after two month of turmoil and bitterness, I got peace and relief. Next day he got transfer order for ROPAR and went there. After a week he went to check security arrangement and was standing near boundary wall of a college when due to gush of furious storm the wall collapsed and my husband died under its debris. Sister Asma I could not tell you the intensity of grief and shock felt by me on this ghastly tragedy. But by Allah's Grace I faced the bereavements with courage. I was satisfied that after embracing Islam my husband got entry in paradise through this accident and I felt assured that I would also be admitted in paradise. About his KIRYA KARAM (Last rites) trouble arose because his family members claimed to be the rightful heir of the deceased. D.I.G., I.G and other officers also intervened. Finally it was decided to erect a SAMADHI for him. But I called a local Maulvi Saheb who offered JANAZA Prayers for him. 
Q:      Then did you return to Jalandhar? 
A:      Yes! And as directed by Hazrat Saheb I spent IDDAT (Period of Mourning) there. Then my brother staying at London called me there and I tried to get my passport issued.  Meanwhile I saw KAABA in a dream and told it to Maulana along with my desire to perform HAJJ. Maulana Saheb told me that HAJJ was obligatory on me. But I could not perform it without a Mehram. He advised me to marry again. But my desire to go for HAJJ was intensified to the level of madness. I made a number of trips to Phulat and Delhi, met scores of travel agents but could not succeed to go on HAJJ voyage. I used to weep bitterly and prayers to Allah for fulfillment of my desire. Three Days before Baqrid I was over whelmed and became unconscious at the time of TAHAJJUD. It a state of Half- awakening, I saw HAJJ scarf on my head and myself going to mina and Arafat. I performed complete HAJJ. When I woke up my heart was full of joy. I phoned to Maulana Kaleem Saheb who was in Makkah at the time. He was stunned to hear details given by me. 
Q:      My Father told me that you Performed HAJJ last year actually. 
A:      Yes! I am so grateful to Allah that after HAJJ in Dream, I prevailed upon one of my brothers to embrace Islam and then both of us Performed HAJJ last year. Q: Have you any Message for ARMUGHAN? 
A:      Like Sister Ayesha I also repeat that one day life with IMAN is better than 100 years life without IMAN. Pray for all of us to be admitted in paradise. Thanks.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন